Sunday, February 12, 2012

Week Six

I can see what people mean when they say they experience "week six burnout." I think this happened for me this week. I don't know why it has been so hard, but I'm feeling tired and lacking motivation big time. By the time Thursday hit this week I was really struggling and decided to do a free day, thinking it would lift my spirits to eat some junk. Why did I not just hit the treadmill?? I felt horrible and needless to say, the food didn't help. It just goes to show that this is a constant challenge and that I still need to take every day and make the best of it. I'm trying hard not to get down on myself and not to give up. I posted on the BFL forums and try to find support there. It is good to know that I'm not the only one who has struggled at this point. I'm trying to hold on to my success so far and trust that great things are about to happen for me. I need this. I want this. I'm going to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment