Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week Three: Making Progress

Free Day! Whoa, this one I really took full advantage of all the time I had. Stuffed, bloated and onry like none other at the end of the day,  I quickly went back to my last BFL days and remembered those feelings of not really even wanting a free day at all for the way it made me feel. I guess I see the wisdom in using it as a day for the few things you've been craving but not really for a "stuff your face" kind of 24 hours!

Major break throughs this week for me were consistency and desire. Brandon took me to the gym on a Friday night to get my workout in because the schedule was crazy all week with A's birthday and guests in town, staying at our place. I was really proud of myself for not making excuses and for getting it done at all costs. Major victory for me. I wanted to be there and I felt great knowing that I've changed at least a little bit of myself in a major way already.

I lost 4-5 lbs this week, even counting my overly indulgent free day. I still feel like the cardio is almost non-existent and might step things up after week 4. I'd like to stick with the program and see those results but don't think the extra cardio will hurt. I'll check the forums and see what I find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment